Today's Vision Bulverde - About Us
Are you looking for an optometrist in the San Antonio area? Today’s Vision Bulverde is the optometry office for you. We strive to create a comforting professional environment in which to provide exceptional service.
Just the Facts
Located on the northeastern edge of San Antonio, Today’s Vision Bulverde has been providing people in the area outstanding optometric services. We accept credit cards, insurance, and walk-ins. We also gratefully offer a discount to our United States military personnel.
We are a full-service eye and vision care center. We are dedicated to helping our patients see the beauty of the world clearly.
Meet the Optometrist
Dr. Haley Swift is proud to be your eye doctor in San Antonio. She grew up in San Antonio and graduated from Churchill High School. She then attended Texas A&M University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in Biology in 2004. Dr. Swift then earned her Doctor of Optometry degree and certification as an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist in 2009 from the University of Houston.
After that, she opened Today’s Vision Bulverde to help serve the community she loves so much. She is truly a home-grown girl who is working to improve the optic health of her community and beyond. To that end, she has also gone on several missions to underprivileged countries to provide optometric services.
We offer a plethora of services to improve and/or maintain the health and function of your vision and eyes. To do that we offer:
- Vision & Eye Exam: Comprehensive examinations to determine the health of the eye and locate any vision problems.
- Contact Lens Exams and Fittings: This exam differs from a comprehensive eye exam; a contact lens exam is needed to make sure that the lenses are properly fitting both eyes and that they are not harming the overall health of the eyes.
- Computer Vision Treatment: also known as Digital Eye Strain, we provide treatment and counseling to improve the blurriness it causes.
- Sunglasses: prescription sunglasses can make a day at the beach more enjoyable and more comfortable.
Our Office Hours
Our offices are easy to reach and conveniently located at 17230 Autry Pond in San Antonio, Texas. Bearing in mind that we are closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch, our office hours are:
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday Closed